Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Triangle Home Search - Mobile App Home Search

Triangle Home Search - Mobile App Home Search

Search for Homes in Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina and all areas of the Triangle, NC

Try this new Mobile TMLS Search app provided by Lisa Southern Real Estate - Keller Williams while out driving around looking for properties.  All data is directly fed from the MLS to my site, so you will only view accurate up to date information.

Once you are using the app, you can contact me directly with questions or requests regarding any property.  Let me know if you would like more detailed information about sales comparable data or property values.


The best feature of this app is that you can actually draw out a specific area on the map with your finger and see all the listings in that area!  Really fun!  Give it a try!

Download my FREE mobile app in 3 easy steps!

Step 1
Download the app from iTunes Store or Google Play.
Search for "Keller Williams Realty"

Step 2
Enter my agent code KW1YTZSIS at the startup of the app or via the "My Agent" button on the main menu.

Step 3
Search for homes!  

Get More Info Here

No comments:

Post a Comment